Restaurant and Retail Store Inspections
Inspections are broken into 3 sections.
The top part of each inspection report lists the license information. This includes the name of the operation, the owner, license type, etc….
The middle section is a group of Item Numbers and check boxes. Each “x” indicates whether it is "In compliance, Out of compliance, Not applicable, or Not observed".
The third section is Observations and Corrective Actions: This section breaks down like this:
- Item number: this is the number from the Item in the middle section
- Code section where the violation can be found.
- Priority Level: Critical (meaning it has a greater chance of causing illness) or Non-crititcal.
- Comment: This is a title of the code and the inspector's comment on the specific problem.
- COS (Corrected On Site) is checked, if the problem is corrected during the inspection.
- R (Repeat) is checked, if the violation has been noted in the last inspection or two
To view inspection information for restaurants and retail stores, click the name below to list them by year.